Designed for a heavy-duty workload or commercial use. The 3-speed self-propelled Contractor is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 850EX 190cc Ready Start engine. The 52cm-21” Quickcut™ Blades will easily tackle overgrown grass, packing cuttings into a roomy 80-litre fabric catcher.
Features include mulch, catch and rear discharge, zone start and heavy-duty components including the reinforced handle system, control cables, aluminium wheels, bumper housing protection and heavy-duty 3-speed alloy gearbox.
- B&S 850EX OHV 190cc Ready Start Engine
- Steel deck
- Quickcut™ Blades
- Fabric Catcher with dust cover 80L
- For Heavy Workload/ Commercial Use
- Single Lever Height Adjustment
- Zone Start, Heavy Duty Components
- Large wide diameter professional-grade heavy-duty cast aluminium 200mm (8") front & 235mm (9¼") rear wheels with synthetic rubber tyres and precision 6202 sealed ball bearings
- Comfortable and sturdy upturned upper handle with PVC grip
- OPC Controls
- Large diameter and heavier gauge steel tube 'upper' handle
- Two-piece lower handle for easy catcher access
- Knobs for adjustable handle position
- Adjustable Wheel Bearings
- Rear Discharge Chute designed for safe discharge of grass when mowing without a catcher
- 2-year commercial user warranty
Find a dealer near you.